Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you find it rewarding to practice your problem-solving skills? Do you have excellent attention to detail skills that you would like to contribute to a growing company? Are you organized and rise to challenges? Are you committed to building better relationships with team members and customers? If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we want YOU to apply to C.C. Creations as a MACHINE OPERATOR.
“C.C. Creations is family oriented and true to our core values. Working here has allowed me to develop strong relationships between team members and customers.” – C.C. Creations Employee
C.C. Creations, the largest printing and embroidery company in the state of Texas, is hiring a MACHINE OPERATOR to join an ambitious and growing team. A Screen Print Press Operator operates and maintains automatic press machines to ensure adherence to deadlines and achievement of quality standards. Employees at C.C. Creations must be highly motivated, provide exceptional customer service, and act as an essential component of the positive and respectful work environment.
What will you do as a Machine Operator?
- Operate and maintain automatic screen-printing equipment
- Verify size, color, and type of product
- Ensure color sequences are accurate
- Perform proper installation of machine components
- Maintain production rates and quality standards
- Perform continuous inspection of job specifications and quality throughout production
- Adhere to all safety and operational procedures
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the department and equipment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating automated equipment
- Ability to read and understand work orders printed in English
- Advanced mechanical aptitude
- Motivation to be a team player with a service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Physical ability to bend, twist, and lift
- Physical ability to regularly lift 20 pounds, and up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Physical ability to stand on concrete surface in a non-climate-controlled work environment
- Willingness to work overtime as necessary
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary short and long term disability and life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off and paid holidays after minimum length of employment has been met.
C.C. Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.